so in sum:
- beyonce drops an album with no fucking warning and no promotions
- laughing in the face of lady gaga’s art pop expenses
- on the night lorde drops a “secret single”
- on taylor swift’s birthday
- when lupe fiasco had planned to drop his album
- thereby fucking up everyone’s end of the year lists especially rolling stones magazine
- on friday the 13th because fuck your illuminati bullshit
y’all literally could never
i had a dream i was a princess and then i woke up and i still am
I think Sansa is clever, but I think that what is important about Sansa more than that she is clever or that she will “come out on top” or end up powerful (she may or may not come out on top or end up in power!) is that Sansa Stark is kind, and she remains kind despite all the things that have happened to her. I think when people defend Sansa from h8rs they often try to point out things about her that are valuable to her but ultimately not really accomplishments? She learns to be clever and manipulative because she has to. She is kind out of choice, and persistently kind in the face of overwhelming cruelty, and that is why I love Sansa.
Forget me not, innocence, readiness, hostility, humility, sadness, hidden worth, and prosperity.
|—||Ancient proverb (via jandjob)|
if i pick talking to you over sleeping, you’re really important
have you ever been sexually attracted to a voice
"no one man should have all that power" says kanye solemnly
beyonce kicks her leg over her head “i am no man”
making ppl u hate mad is almost erotic
I don’t even have a sense of humor anymore it’s literally just sarcasm and general loathing for the majority of the human population.
do u ever express feeling and then afterwards ur like wow that was gay as fuck